Agape! Mud, music, friends, and fun!
Toby Mac! Finally Tammy got to see Toby Mac in concert. She was so excited. I was so glad that she was able to get to come to Agape.
This is a lanyard that I made to use during the commencement weekend. On the front it says "event staff" and on the back it has the schedule, so that all of the people working will have it on them incase they are asked a question. I also changed it to say "schedule" on the back.
Let there be light! After three days without a living room light our landlord bought a new switch and fixed it. I never realized how much light it put out until I didn't have it.
Andrea's last batch of play-dough before the end of the school year!
The leftovers from Agape...I still need to clean them off. Notice that I didn't get any inside the shoes:)
The infamous "reading rainbow". Long story short, Andrea brought this home to wash after it was quarantined for possibly having lice, because a little kid at school had lice. We had to be creative in our cleaning methods, since we don't have a bathtub or washing machine. Oh, what a hose can do!
My little hideaway. This is the swing on the front porch that I sit on just to get away from the craziness of life. It's like a little oasis.
These flowers smell sooooo good. I was walking by them and the wonderful smell caused me to stop and take a whiff:)
The totally cute sidewalk chalk artwork. These were drawn by a couple of my landlord's grandchildren. They made me smile. Notice the belly button the girl.
My landlord's totally cute grandkids. They were playing in the sand and I just had to take a picture. The littlest one they call "little charlie" he is soooo cute. The littlest blond and brown haired girls are Fiona and Leona, they asked me to watch them play. Even cuter!
The other night I was watching TV and apparently ch. 14 got stuck. This guy was stuck in this pose for at least 3 hours if not more.
A wonderfully fun trip to the zoo. The tiger reminded me of the dad on the Lion King.

No comments:
Post a Comment