Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Long time no blog

So, I am going to tell you a little bit about my life in the past few weeks in one sentence; I have been crazy busy at work and am completely covered in commencement planning, so much that when I get home all I want to do is sit and do nothing, so I haven't sewn anything new including plastic products, anyway, I have been going to church except for tonight, because there was a tornado watch and I didn't want to be driving if it was stormy, I went to the zoo last weekend, which was a fun time, because I got to go into the butterfly house which was totally fun, oh, and Agape, I went to Agape a couple weekends ago and it was a blast, but the best part was getting to spend time wiht my friends, well, that's it for now, I still have a bunch of pictures of these and more exciting events that hopefully in the near future I can put on my blog, as for now I am going to go...and be sad in the corner, because Danny Gokey got eliminated off of American Idol and it is sad...have a good night, day, week, and weekend...one last thing, I ate a hotdog lunch with a really cute little 5 year old boy...how can anyone not love kids?

No comments: