So, it's been snowing since before I went to bed last night. I decided to shovel the snow this evening, just because it's fun! I stopped for a moment to take this picture before coming in from the cold. When I came into the house to change I was closing the blinds when I saw my landlords drive up. They got out of the car and took a few steps then stopped and looked around. They had no clue who shoveled the snow. Too funny...I didn't even know that they weren't home.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Jan. 27 Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
So, it's been snowing since before I went to bed last night. I decided to shovel the snow this evening, just because it's fun! I stopped for a moment to take this picture before coming in from the cold. When I came into the house to change I was closing the blinds when I saw my landlords drive up. They got out of the car and took a few steps then stopped and looked around. They had no clue who shoveled the snow. Too funny...I didn't even know that they weren't home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment