Today I had to get some groceries, so I thought that I would be good and help take care of our environment. Well, as soon as I got to the store I put this bag in the bottom of my basket and proceeded to put items on top of it. By the time I got to the check out, it was completely buried. When the girl asked me if I wanted paper or plastic I responded with "plastic is fine." Right after that she said, "is this a bag?" Well, I felt a little stupid. First, I was trying to be environmentally aware by bringing my own bag. Second, my first instinct when asked was to reply "plastic." Lastly, I must be getting old, because I'm losing my memory!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Jan 26...Paper or Plastic?
Today I had to get some groceries, so I thought that I would be good and help take care of our environment. Well, as soon as I got to the store I put this bag in the bottom of my basket and proceeded to put items on top of it. By the time I got to the check out, it was completely buried. When the girl asked me if I wanted paper or plastic I responded with "plastic is fine." Right after that she said, "is this a bag?" Well, I felt a little stupid. First, I was trying to be environmentally aware by bringing my own bag. Second, my first instinct when asked was to reply "plastic." Lastly, I must be getting old, because I'm losing my memory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Katie , you do such a great job with your blog. Your comments are short and interesting. Keep up the great work! luv it,
Post a Comment