Here is a picture of the baby. The baby is almost 16 weeks here and I love that you can see it's bent arm and hands. It's belly is cute too:) Of course I will think it's all cute, but that's what comes with being a mom:) Enjoy!!
We are going to wait to find out. It will be hard not to look when they do the good ultrasound in a couple weeks, but it will make the birth even more exciting.
4 comments:
so sweet!!! love the little belly congrats Kate!
SOOOO awesome/adorable. Are you gonna find out what you're having before, or just wait? :D
We are going to wait to find out. It will be hard not to look when they do the good ultrasound in a couple weeks, but it will make the birth even more exciting.
I think that's SUCH a good idea! I'm planning on doing the same thing when the time comes :D
Post a Comment