So much for updating my blog everyday. A lot has happened in the past month. I have returned from a fun trip to the west coast where I got to babysit my favorite and only niece, as well as visit my family. As soon as I arrived home I got engaged to the man of my dreams. Which means that my life has become a whirlwind of wedding plans, summer plans, parent visits, and life as usual. Here are some pictures that might give you a slight glimpse of what has been going on.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
My life...
So much for updating my blog everyday. A lot has happened in the past month. I have returned from a fun trip to the west coast where I got to babysit my favorite and only niece, as well as visit my family. As soon as I arrived home I got engaged to the man of my dreams. Which means that my life has become a whirlwind of wedding plans, summer plans, parent visits, and life as usual. Here are some pictures that might give you a slight glimpse of what has been going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
precious pictures, you know how to make your mom cry... with happiness
How exciting I wish I could help!!!
i gotta tell ya i LOVE the dress!!! wow! AWESOME! I love weddings..I want one! haha
Post a Comment