Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update May 23 - June 9


Commencement chairs in the rec. center...I was so excited to see all the work come together.




This is the prank that some students pulled on us during commencement weekend. They went into the overflow seating and turned all of the chairs facing away from the screen and put this message on the floor. Lucky for them we are all good sports:)




Memorial Day party. This was the cutest little kid ever.


This is a strange little animal that Aaron gave to me. It was a key of conversation when we were at the zoo. He gave it to me when we got together a couple weeks later. Apparently he had bought it months earlier at a discount store because he thought it was weird looking. Too funny! I am still waiting for the flowers:o)




I have begun to paint my cabinets in my apartment. I am waiting for my landlord to buy the white paint for the doors.


Andrea's last day in the apartment. We had to take a picture, so that we could remember what we looked like.


Aaron and I decided that we needed to play on the playground bridge.

No comments: