So, I was trying to think of some new ways that the youth group could raise money and I thought "I wonder if I could make something out of plastic bags". I went online and I found instructions on how to fuse bags together. So I tried it and it worked. Then I thought that I would try to make a bag. This is what I came up with. I just need to figure out how/where I can sell them. It is about 12 inches tall, 8 inches across, and 3 inches wide.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
April 15th - Reinventing the plastic bag-
So, I was trying to think of some new ways that the youth group could raise money and I thought "I wonder if I could make something out of plastic bags". I went online and I found instructions on how to fuse bags together. So I tried it and it worked. Then I thought that I would try to make a bag. This is what I came up with. I just need to figure out how/where I can sell them. It is about 12 inches tall, 8 inches across, and 3 inches wide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow thats cool. hmm sell them?? go to where all the hippie "green" people are. and tell them its a reusable bag to put all their stuff in. heh
Post a Comment