Welcome to spring! Last week my roommate and I went to the park and had a picnic dinner. I was excited about how there weren't any bugs yet and I could eat in peace. Well, apparently there were some. I didn't realize until the next day, but I have 22 bug bites around and on my feet. I guess mosquitos like brown sugar and fig lotion...the secret bug attractant.
Monday, March 9, 2009
March 9th
Welcome to spring! Last week my roommate and I went to the park and had a picnic dinner. I was excited about how there weren't any bugs yet and I could eat in peace. Well, apparently there were some. I didn't realize until the next day, but I have 22 bug bites around and on my feet. I guess mosquitos like brown sugar and fig lotion...the secret bug attractant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment