So, I walked to the post office today in a winter coat, scarf, ear muffs, gloves, short skirt, leggings, and no socks. I thought to myself that something wasn't quite right. What was wrong was that I was completely surrounded by snow and the temperature was 36. I think that my feet and legs were trying to give the outside world a glimpse of spring in hopes that the glare off of my legs might melt the snow and make the tulips grow!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
A Hint Of Spring...
So, I walked to the post office today in a winter coat, scarf, ear muffs, gloves, short skirt, leggings, and no socks. I thought to myself that something wasn't quite right. What was wrong was that I was completely surrounded by snow and the temperature was 36. I think that my feet and legs were trying to give the outside world a glimpse of spring in hopes that the glare off of my legs might melt the snow and make the tulips grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment